If none of the information on this site addresses a particular question you had in mind,you might find the answer here. If you don’t, an opportunity is provided to send in your questions— we may be able to answer them on-line,via e-mail, or at least refer you to a source for the information you’re after.
- Is there any advantage to playing two hands at once?
- When is the right time to leave the table?
- What are the most common basic strategy mistakes?
- What are the flaws in basic strategy?
- Why should I double against a (possible) pat hand?
- Should I hit an 8-7 fifteen against a dealer’s ten?
- Isn’t the Martingale system a hoax?
- Is “clump reading” a hoax?
- What effect do shuffling machines have on casino blackjack?
- What are the procedures for using credit markers at a casino?
- How often do winning and losing streaks occur?
- Are winning and losing streaks predicatable?
- Are my gambling winnings taxable?
- Are my gambling losses tax deductible?