The ace-ten.com card counting trainer is provided to increase your skill at counting cards. Before going ahead, make sure to read our card counting guide in the advanced strategy section. This trainer will run a sequence of cards to develop your dexterity and familiarity with a counting system. It will test your knowledge of each card’s value and your accuracy at keeping a running count. A unique feature of our trainer is the comparison of different card counting systems for the same status of the deck, making you able to compare the results of various systems.
Please find the user instructions below.
Blackjack Card Counting Trainer
The trainer is very self-explanatory, these are the basics.
- To display the next card, hit the pile of cards on the right. To display the previous card, click on the left pile.
- To reach the last card of the deck, click the forward icon on the left. This will clear the pile of cards on the right. To go back to the first card, click the backwards icon.
- Shuffle the deck(s) by hitting the red reset button at the top right. Selecting a new number of decks will automatically shuffle the cards as well.
- When you select a new counting system, cards are not shuffled! This way you can compare the results of using different systems.
- Click the stopwatch timer at the bottom to pause/continue the timer. To reset it back to 0, click the red reset button.
- You can hide any section by clicking the red X icon. Clicking again will toggle them back on.
- Clicking ANY number of your choice will hide the number and cover it with an X. Click again to toggle it back on.
- IRC: Running Count (for most systems this is 0.)
- TC: True Count
- A: Aces dealt
- 7: 7’s dealt
- 2-9: Cards ranging from 2 to 9 dealt (including 7’s).
- 10-K: Cards ranging from 10 to K dealt.
- Decks: Number of decks left in the shoe (52 cards)